From Initial Contact to Completion
- If you have a good idea of the type and style of kitchen you are looking you can bring some examples, i.e. cut outs from magazines etc. that you particularly like. This is not a necessity but can be helpful.
- If you are in the process of building a new home, renovating or simply extending please bring a copy of an up to date plan of your kitchen area, alternatively you can bring an original and will copy it for you. If you are replacing an existing kitchen we can organise a visit to your home to survey the kitchen for you.
When you contact us for the first time we will arrange a meeting, whether it is at your home or in our showroom. This meeting is used to gain as much information as possible in order to proceed to design stage. We will discuss key areas such as:
- Style and type of kitchen
- Appliances, Worktop, Sink and Tap
- What is the main priority for your kitchen
- How you use your kitchen
Design and Estimate
The information gathered in the first meeting is used to create a detailed design and estimate. We will then arrange a second meeting in our showroom to present the work we have done. At this stage the design and estimate is a starting point, designs can be altered or changed completely if so wished, until you are completely satisfied.
Once you are content that the design is to your liking it reaches decision time. You will need to decide at this stage whether or not you will proceed with the order of the kitchen. If decision has been made to proceed and the contracts have been signed etc. then a final site check is carried out to ensure all details are correct before ordering.
Order and Manufacture
The order process can now begin and all details relating to the kitchen are rigorously checked and signed off before the kitchen is manufactured. The kitchen will then go into production and once completed is carefully packaged to a very high standard ensuring a safe delivery to your home. Generally speaking there is a lead time of about 4 to 6 weeks from point of order to delivery, but we will provide a more accurate time frame once ordered.
Delivery and Installation
Once the kitchen has been delivered to site it will be fitted by our professional installation team. This can take up to 5 days depending on the size of the kitchen. If granite worktops have been ordered templates will be taken only when the kitchen has been fitted, this is to ensure the precise installation of the worktops. If necessary we will provide temporary worktops which will allow the kitchen to be used before the granite is fitted. All in all the process should take between 1 to 2 weeks if granite worktops have been ordered.
After the kitchen and worktop have been installed it will be checked to ensure it meets up to your and our standards.
Key Points to Note
It is imperative that we are kept informed of any changes that might occur while building works are being carried out before the kitchen is manufactured. If changes are required to be made when the kitchen goes into production it will delay the delivery date and may also increase the cost of the kitchen.